A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Gravity will follow your orders. The protagonist of this game is a robot capable of distorting gravity. Explore the deserted city to uncover its past.
In this prototype you can play three levels and a boss fight. You can also customize the playable character.
- Standard Gravity Point: From the start you get a simple gravity point that attracts nearby objects towards its center.
- Fixed Gravity Point: A permanent gravity point which helps you at distance.
- Pocket Black Hole: A small black hole that allows you to move heavier items by eating them when they get close.
- Freeze: Stop nearby objects in time, allowing you to solve time based puzzles.
- Electricity: If you need to power some electric device it may be useful to take with you a battery or transmit electricity through metallic items.
- Water: Electronic devices and (enemy) robots can be disabled using water. It's easy to transport water using gravity points.
- Laser: These beams of light are influenced by gravity points and their trajectory can be bent, if you need to redirect a signal from a receiver to another.
More abilities and interactions will be present in the final game.
Originally made for the 2019 GMTK Game Jam.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.